I live in Houston, Texas with my husband of six years. I was a graphic designer for six years, but I'm now a stay-at-home wife. I unearthed my unused sewing machine from a closet about seven months ago (I knew it would come in handy one day!) and I haven't stopped sewing since!
My sewing room has actually been quite busy this past week. I am trying to finish a couple of WIPs, so I can start some new holiday projects! It really never ends :D.
|X's & O's | 65"x82" | Ruby by Bonnie & Camille|
Patchwork Prism - (I totally photoshopped my mess out of this picture.) Since last time I posted, I finished cutting the pieces for the yellow, blue and green rings. I am now sewing the rows together. Two down, eight to go! Even though it isn't finished yet, I love going to look at it several times a day!
- Fat Quarter Shop 2012 Designer Mystery Block of the Month - This month's block is 'Mint Julep' designed by Lisa Bongean. I am getting used to having Vintage Modern in my mailbox every month!
- Handstitched Class Quilt - This is technically "no progress," but I have good intentions!
- Super Mario Brothers QAL - Despite having so much going on, I could not resist a Super Mario quilt. SO CUTE.
Sew Happy Quilt | Crimson Cross Quilt
And that is what I have been up to this past week! Thanks for having me, Lee! I can't wait to see what you all have been up to! Here are the linky rules:
1. Link up any post from the past week that features at least one unfinished work-in-progress (WIP)
2. Somewhere in your post, link back here to my blog. (Or grab my WIP Wednesday button for your sidebar.)
3. Comment on at least a few of the other links—because what fun is a linky party without comments?