Modern Crosses quilt - I'm still in the beginning stages of this project, but have at least doubled the amount of blocks since last week.
Mod Pop Quiltalong - I'm kind of having to force myself on the piecing of the curves. The actual assembly should be alot of fun though, since the pattern is so striking!
Nametag for Sewing Summit - Patchwork is done and embroidering the details is in the works!
Weekender Bag - Oh my. This is where my time has gone lately. So far, so good, but the scariest steps are yet to come! I had a layer cake of Lotta Jansdotter's Bella that I cut up to make the patchwork which I've been straight-line quilting as I go. Alexander Henry's Heath seemed perfect for the piping, handles, and lining. Next up is the zip!
Christmas quilt and Dresden projects - no progress.
* scrappy Metrolink - who knows when, but I still really want to!
* another frame purse
* use Polaroid blocks
* Binary quilt using blocks from Modern Blocks Bee
* Sew Lux Challenge project
* UR Priceless Blog Hop project
So what are you working on this week? Here are the linky rules:
1. Link up any post from the past week that features at least one unfinished work-in-progress.
2. Somewhere in your post, you must link back here to my blog. (Or grab my WIP Wednesday button for your sidebar.)
3. Comment on at least a few of the other WIP Wednesday links. If we each comment on just 2 or 3 other links, everybody will get so much comment love!